- What is EEG Biofeedback or Neurofeedback?
- How does Neurofeedback work?
- What is Neurofeedback used for?
- How is Neurofeedback done?
- How is Neurofeedback used to train each person’s unique brain?
- Is Neurofeedback considered a cure for any condition?
- What conditions is Neurofeedback successful in helping?
- Do the effects of Neurofeedback training really last?
- What is the success rate of Neurofeedback?
- What happens if clients are taking medications?
- Is Neurofeedback covered by insurance?
Amanda Armstrong, PhD
Clinical & Neuropsychologist
Private Practice Specializing in EEG
Biofeedback or Neurofeedback
Pan Am Building
1600 Kapiolani Blvd, Suite 1650
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814-3806
Office Hours :
Monday - Friday
10 AM - 6 PM